RSS
Welcome to Shiima Asad Sharif's, Year 12 Media AS Coursework blog.

Pre- Production - Actors






I will only be using three actors in my opening scene. However, as an extra back-up I have placed two actors on standby should they need to be used at extras.

P.C Sharma

Photobucket

I will be using Akshay Kumar to play P.C Sharma, by using an Asian actor it may increase my target audience. I have asked Akshay about filming and he has confirmed, I have taken a note of when he is free in school days and have told him that I will get back to him for specific dates. Furthermore, he is happy to stay after school if need be, which is even more encouraging.

Michael Harris

Photobucket
Jamie Chandler will pay Mr. harris. The added advantage of playing such a key role is due to that fact that I have a personal attachment to the project, I will be willing to give as much as time possible.


P.C Chandler (Photo unavailable)
I will be using Matt Fenn to play the part of P.C Chandler. Matt has the perfect look for the part, with a small frame and can play a timid character very effectively. Furthermore, Matt is willing to give his spare time over the next few weeks and I have taken a note of when he is free during lesson time.

Extras
Although these may not be necessary I have asked two people to play extras, or to act as a back-up should any of the above be unable to perform.

Jessica Sharma (Female)

Taylor Ironmonger (Male)


Therefore, In terms of cast I feel that all problems are dealt with as I have selected very committed and most importantly reliable people which is key for the production. As previously stated, I will contact all above with details of when we shall be filming and if they have any issues with these dates, they will be changed accordingly .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shiima Sharif's AS Media Coursework. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Brought to you by JobVine Jobs